Friday, August 26, 2011

Crossroads

King's Bounty: Legend completed! The game was great, requiring, addictive and interesting. Pity that the end didn't give me as much satisfaction as it should, considering the time I spent playing. Oh, whatever.

I don't know what to do now. I'm a busy man until the end of September so my time I can spend playing is limited. I have been thinking about King's Bounty: Armored Princess but people say that it is also very time-consuming. MineCraft 1.8 is said to be out in two weeks but I doubt I can wait that long not playing anything. And today Legia Warsaw - my favorite football team - won against Spartak Moscow and that created an appetite for a journey with Football Manager 2011. Which is the king of time-consuming. Poor me...

No comments:

Post a Comment